Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

We didn't do outside Easter egg hunts because the weather was so cold. I especially wasn't going to take Trevor out in the cold with his cough/runny nose. (yeah, he's still sniffling, poor guy) I couldn’t even drag myself out of the house to go to church. We didn't go to family dinner like we were hoping because of the nasties that we have in our house. I don’t want to pass it on to anyone else. I was also a little worried about everyone wanting to play pass the baby with Jayden and with all the crap that’s going around now; I don't want her to get sicker.

Trevor and Jayden got Easter baskets from the "Easter Bunny" and Trevor enjoyed his first milk chocolate bunny. He had more fun with his basket than any thing. It was a cute plush monkey basket for my "little monkey" he wore the basket on his head for awhile and got mad when I put it away. Attached are pics of my babes with their Easter baskets. I was feeling pretty crummy on Sunday so the Easter bunny didn't visit until evening for Trevor. And the pictures of Jayden with her basket were shot the next day when I was feeling better and could take advantage of some natural light.

Hopefully next year will be a little more spring like so we can partake in the Easter festivities. I was really looking forward to going on an Easter egg hunt. It’s a fond memory from my childhood and I’m anxious to share it with him.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: